martes, 15 de diciembre de 2009

The Beatles - Past Masters (Ltd USB Box 2009 Remaster)





The Beatles - Past Masters

Ltd USB Box 2009 Remaster 24Bit


FLAC (Tracks) 24bit/44.1Khz | Stereo | 1054 MB | 5% RAR Recovery | 2009
Styles: Rock | RapidShare Download




Track listening:
"Love Me Do" (mono)
"From Me to You"
"Thank You Girl"
"She Loves You" (mono)
"I'll Get You" (mono)
"I Want to Hold Your Hand"
"This Boy"
"Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand" (Lennon/McCartney/Nicholas/Heller)
"Sie Liebt Dich" (Lennon/McCartney/Nicholas/Montgue)
"Long Tall Sally" (Johnson/Richard/Blacwell)
"I Call Your Name"
"Slow Down" (Larry Williams)
"Matchbox" (Carl Perkins)
"I Feel Fine"
"She's a Woman
"Bad Boy" (Larry Williams)
"Yes It Is"
"I'm Down
"Day Tripper"
"We Can Work It Out"
"Paperback Writer"
"Rain"
"Lady Madonna"
"The Inner Light" (George Harrison med text efter Lao Zi)
"Hey Jude"
"Revolution"
"Get Back"
"Don't Let Me Down"
"The Ballad of John and Yoko"
"Old Brown Shoe" (George Harrison)
"Across the Universe"
"Let It Be"
"You Know My Name (Look Up the Number)" (mono)






Parte #1
Parte #2
Parte #3
Parte #4
Parte #5
Parte #6

Password: b34tl35











No hay comentarios: